Are you ready to get in the Christmas spirit in and around the Windy City? Check out some of these exciting holiday events in the Chicago area this year.
- Museum of Science + Industry Chicago: Through Jan. 6, one of Chicago’s favorite museums will be running the Christmas Around the World and Holidays of Light Exhibit.
- Christmas Tree at Millennium Park: The Christmas tree in Millennium Park will stay illuminated through Jan. 6. Stop by with the whole family to marvel at its size.
- Breakfast with Santa: Schaumburg’s Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurant is turning into the North Pole on Dec. 1 from 9 to 11 a.m. Bring the kids to have a delicious breakfast with Santa, decorate donuts, and bag some reindeer food.
- TBOX 2018 Twelve Bars of Christmas: The world’s most epic bar crawl is back for the 23rd year in a row, making it the world’s largest and longest-running pub crawl. The fun starts in Wrigleyville on Dec. 8 at 10 a.m.
- “It’s a Wonderful Life” Trivia: Are you a bar trivia champion? Head over to Pints Elmhurst for “It’s a Wonderful Life” trivia night on Dec. 7 from 7 to 9 p.m.